OPERATIONs AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Diving and ROV Services
Through our alliance partners and subsidiary Hyprops Marine Limited, and with safety as a core value, we are able to provide services covering the following scopes:
Inspection Maintenance & Repair Services
- Offshore Structures & Floating Assets
- Subsea structures
- Seabed Infrastructure
- Quay walls jetties and buoys
- Locks, dams and pumping stations
- Harbor Infrastructure
With Oceaneering Services Nigeria Limited as our alliance partner, where HNL has a 40% ownership stake, we are positioned to provide the following services.
- ROV systems such as the Magnum Plus Workclass Rov, the Millennium Plus Workclass ROV, the Maxximum ROV, the Spectrum ROV and the Sea Maxx Satellite ROV. All Oceaneering ROVs are designed, built and maintained by Oceaneering International. Each ROV comes with its own set of spares. Hyprops/Oceaneering ROV personnel are the best trained in the industry. Oceaneering International, Inc. opened the world’s first Work-Class ROV Training Center in 1996. Expanding far beyond the original site in Morgan City, Louisiana, full training centers with simulators are also located in Norway, Scotland, Brazil, and Indonesia. Several Nigerians have participated in these training programmes at all levels, ensuring indigenous capacity is thoroughly developed.
Surface Diving Services (Air/Nitox/Mixed Gas)
HNL operates complete surface demand diving systems suitable for air, nitrox and mixed gas diving operations. Systems in operations range from:
Saturation Diving Services
HNL operates modular saturation diving systems which can be deployed onboard vessels or installation barges.
Subsea Engineering Services
With the use of Engrypac/ ULO Systems LLC (USA) technology, and ULO trained indigenous personnel we can provide the following services:
We provide the following services:
- Oil & Gas Facilities Management
- Procurement and Inventory Management
- Diving and ROV Services
- Offshore Marine Logistics Services
- Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Works